Welcome to the
7th International Conference on Computational Logistics
“Road to logistics excellence”
September 7-9, 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal
The 7th International Conference on Computational Logistics will be held at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal. This stream of conferences provides an opportunity for academia, industry, and governmental agencies to share solutions, address new challenges, and discuss future research directions on the application of information, communication, optimization and control technologies to logistic activities.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, technical sessions, tutorials, on-site computational logistics experience, an optional one-day pre-conference workshop, and a social program, in an informal and inspiring setting.
High quality papers in the field of logistics management, operations, control and information systems are welcome. Of particular interest are papers on heuristic and formal approaches as well as on innovative ICT tools for decision support and control for improving coordination in logistic systems at the operational level.
ICCL has been organized 6 times before:
- The 1st ICCL was held in Shanghai, China, in 2010;
- The 2nd ICCL was held in Hamburg, Germany in 2011;
- The 3rd ICCL was held in Shanghai, China in 2012;
- The 4th ICCL was held in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2013;
- The 5th ICCL was held in Valparaiso, Chile in2014;
- The 6th ICCL was held in Delft, The Netherlands in 2015.
We look forward to welcoming you at the 7th ICCL in 2016, Lisbon, Portugal!